The Fraser PAG held its first meeting on August 29th, 2006 and meets at least twice a year. A diverse group of local, interested parties participate as members of the Fraser PAG, including representatives of Union Bar First Nation, Sto:lo Tribal Council, People of the River, Douglas First Nation, In-SHUCK-ch Nation, Shxw’ow’hamel First Nation, Harken Towing, Hatzic Valley, Durieu, McConnell Creek Ratepayers Assoc., Hatzic Valley Watershed Committee, 4 Wheel Drive Assoc BC, FVRD, Lower Mainland ATV Club, and Teal Cedar (sawmill).
Members are involved in learning about forest values and forest management in the forest lands managed by the Teal-Jones Group. Members identify the values important to them and share their opinions with the group. Topics include, but are not limited to: Biological Diversity, Ecosystem Condition & Productivity, Soil and Water, Global Ecological Cycles, Multiple Benefits to Society, and Society’s Responsibility.
These discussions provide valuable input and are an integral part of the Sustainable Forest Management Plan.
Fraser PAG Meetings are reviewed by PAG members and are published once approved by the group.
- #37 Elk, Internal Audit Results (June 14, 2016) –Minutes–
- #36 2015 Annual Report, audit results and Elk (November 17, 2015) – Minutes–
- #35 2014 Annual Report and CSA SFM standard revisions (April 14, 2015) – Minutes –
- #34 Audit Results and 2013 Annual Report (October 22nd, 2014) – Minutes –
- #33 Stumpage & Coarse Woody Debris (March 12, 2014) – Minutes –
- #32 Annual Report and Audit Results and Cumulative Effects (November 19, 2013) –Minutes–
- #31 Forest Carbon (February 5, 2013) – Minutes –
For information prior to the meetings listed above go to the Fraser PAG Meeting Archive section.