Natural beauty. Distinctive style.
Teal Cedar shingles allow architects, builders and homeowners to achieve a distinctive look of character and an unsurpassed level of comfort.
Choose from shingles manufactured from Western Red Cedar for even grain, weather resistance, thermal insulation, and longevity, or shingles made from Alaska Yellow Cedar for fine texture, colour consistency, decay resistance and uniform weathering to a striking silvery-grey. Combine these features with the premium qualities of TEAL brand for an exceptional integration of form and function. Ideal for residential, commercial and industrial roofing.
Teal Cedar Shingles – Materials, Grades and Specifications:
- Manufactured from Western Red Cedar or Alaska Yellow Cedar
- All TEAL CEDAR products meet or exceed the grading specifications as established by the ICC ECC and
- Standard 16” (Fivex), 18” (Perfection) & 24” (Royal)
- #1, #2 & #3 Perfection
- #1, #2 & #3 Fivex
- #1, #2 & #3 Royal
- #1 – 16”, 18” & 24” Alaska Yellow Cedar
- #1 grades available in TEAL PRIME CUT brand
- Builder’s shims
- Code-conforming Class “C” & “B” fire-rated & CCA treatments also available
For complete instructions on specific applications, please refer to our website www.tealjones.com