Old World character. 21st Century capabilities.
Teal Cedar remanufactured shingles for sidewalls combine classic charm with lasting durability for exceptional wrap-around or accent exteriors on residences, ranches, commercial buildings and recreational facilities.
These high-quality sidewall shingles are made from Western Red Cedar, renowned for even grain, weather resistance, thermal insulation and longevity, as well as Alaska Yellow Cedar, prized for rich texture, colour consistency, decay resistance and uniform weathering to a striking silvery-grey. These features enhanced by the premium qualities of TEAL PRIME CUT brand, provide unbeatable, enduring value.
Teal Cedar Sidewall Shingles
– Materials, Grades and Specifications:
- Manufactured from Western Red Cedar or Alaska Yellow Cedar
- Custom cuts to order
- #1 – 16”, 18”, & 24” Rebutted & Rejointed Shingles, 100% vertical grains; 100% heartwood
- #2 – 16”, 18”, & 24” Rebutted & Rejointed Shingles
- Natural, grooved & sanded sidewalls
- Available in Primed & PRESTAIN
- Code-conforming Class “C” & “B” fire-rated & CCA treatments also available
For complete instructions on specific applications, please refer to our website www.tealjones.com