Rustic appeal. Rugged quality.
Teal Cedar handsplit and resawn shakes reflect craftwork reminiscent of the 19th century combined with state-of-the-art durability.
These high-quality shakes are manufactured from Western Red Cedar, prized for its fine, even grain, weather resistance, thermal insulation, durability and longevity.
Choose from traditional medium or heavy thicknesses and standard lengths or custom-specialty cuts and finishes to beautify as well as individualize exteriors, interiors and feature treatments alike.
Teal Cedar Shakes – Materials, Grades and Specifications:
- Manufactured from authentic Western Red Cedar
- All TEAL CEDAR products meet or exceed the grading specifications as established by the ICC ECC and CSSB-97 rules
- Standard 18” & 24” lengths
- 1/2” medium resawn & 3/4” heavy resawn
- 5/8”, 3/4” & 7/8” tapersawn shakes
- 24″ tapersplits
- True-edge & roofing grade barn shakes
- Hip & ridgecapping
- Custom-cuts and finishes to order
- Code-conforming Class “C” & “B” fire-rated & CCA treatments also available